Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Valentine's Day
It is the Tuesday after Valentine's day I got lots of candy to do with strawberries and chocolates , I got a gray infinite scarf you can twist and fold it in so many ways , I also got a white vest , okay that is a enough about clothes but first I got to tell you who I got it from, I got it from my mom and stepdad as you might know my parents are divorced and they remarried different people ! I also got chocolate covered in strawberry yogurt from my mom and step dad ! I got chocolate covered strawberry peeps, and assorted chocolates from my stepmom and dad ! My dad had to go out of town for work on Valentine's day so I got all stuff from all houses early my dad went to Las Vegas and my Mom and stepdad went to Yoga -ville in Virginia !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment