Hi, my name is Isabella. My new blog is going to be about my cooking and foods that I eat. It's going to be like a restaurant review and what I cook and like to eat. I'm also going to mention foods that disgust me. I think it's going to be fun writing to you guys about what I eat and etc....
I love Indian food. I really like Indian curry chicken and their Non-Americanized mango mousse. It's spicy and super cold and sweet, but it tastes good. I love burritos from the Mexican side. I love exploring new foods and making new foods. Once my Grandma from Arizona came to visit. I made lemon bites and brownie bites while she watched my brother.When I gave them to my family to try it, they said they were superb. I love cooking, and I hope it never changes.
ok i like it
ReplyDeletethanks beckett
Delete